1. I don’t own a single pair of jeans and haven’t for years. I don’t like how rough and stiff denim feels.
2. The only allergic reaction I’ve ever really had was to some sort of soap (I think it was Dial) when I was really little.
3. My favorite season is winter, partly because of snickerdoodle cookies and Christmastime but mostly because all the bugs are dead.
5. Today, I had a discussion involving Christian dating websites and the belief that God makes the matches. Someone said, “So God is in the computer now?” … I made a ‘deus ex machina’ joke that no one got. It was disappointing.
6. I’ve been an avid reader since I was little and adore the Inkheart series, Flowers for Algernon, the Dragonlance Chronicles, Patron Saint of Butterflies, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Maximum Ride, Seraphina, Eon, Harry Potter and… well, a lot of others. All of those are highly recommended!
7. Some all-time favorite video games are Neverwinter Nights 2, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and SPORE creatures.
8. I was born on April Fool’s Day for three reasons, approximately one of which was medically legitimate. My birthday was supposed to be the 15th, but I’d have been 10lbs already and there would’ve been issues. It was a Wednesday because the doctor wanted to go home for the weekend and April because my mom likes the birthstone. And I’ve already gone over how, if I’d been a boy, I’d have been named after my parents’ pet rabbit.
9. I was born in a suburb of Chicago. My parents did not see fit to tell me this until this year, instead telling me just the name of the suburb and hospital. Which I could never get right. So all of my security questions for stuff that say, “Where were you born?” are probably wrong… Was it Plainfield or Plainsfield or was that the hospital? I dunno guys, and I know you can’t answer my security questions because I can’t answer my security questions.
10. My eighth grade Reading class consisted of only two students. THe other one was the-ineffable-pangolin.
11. I’m bad at math. The week graphing calculators were introduced in Algrebra II was the most confusing week of my entire life.
I have a lot of fun with these! Don’t be afraid to send ‘em, everyone! :)